Retainer clients are primarily established businesses who want to outsource the proposal writing and bid discovery process. We charge a monthly retainer fee that is dependent on the complexity of the business and industry.
We only offer our services to a single company in a service area and never will write a competing proposal. Please email [email protected] to see if your business qualifies.
- Bid Discovery – Notify you of any potential contracts in your service area
- We screen for new contracts for clients on a daily basis.
- We allow complex requirements for screening. It is just as important the contracts you do not want to bid on (e.g. you need at least two weeks notice, you do not want to travel beyond Chilliwack, you want to look at the entirety of Vancouver Island but not the Lower Mainland) as the ones you do. Having a human evaluate the contracts before notifying you cleans up your inbox.
- Qualified Supplier List – We will assure that your company is maintained on qualified supplier lists in your industry. These lists are critical for services often deemed sub-contractors.
- RFP Readthroughs – Request for Proposals “RFP” and Request for Qualifications “RFQ” are the technical documents posted for requesting bids. I read through them and summarize to you what you will need to provide. These documents range from 7-100 pages with the typical one averaging 30 pages.
- Research / Bid Strategy – When you retain our services, within 24 hours we will begin to analyze related public documents (e.g. trade agreements, comparable past contract awards) and contact the procurement officers to clarify necessary items (and there are always things that need to be clarified).
- Proposal Write Up – We amalgamate all the information that is publicly available and your answers to put it into the correct form for submission.
- Guaranteed Compliant Bid – RFPs have constantly changing “mandatory criteria” that your bid must communicate. Your bid will be guaranteed to properly communicate the ways you meet the contract. Procurement officers cannot check your website or ask you to clarify items after the deadline has passed, so if you do not have a proper write-up it is declared “non-responsive” and you are disqualified.
- Registration – You will be registered as a Registered Supplier with the Federal government and any municipalities necessary.
- Extra Employee – Small business owners often write the bids in the evenings and weekends, by outsourcing the bid writing process, you essentially have an extra employee dedicated to your government bid writing with minimal cost unless you win. Instead of requiring yourself or your admin assistant to learn about the procurement process, you outsource to my expertise and free up your time to work in your business.
Have any questions? Please refer to our FAQ.